1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as verbally inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and in life. We believe the King James Version is the only Bible for the english-speaking people. 2Peter 1: 21; 2Timothy 3: 16-17.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Genesis 1: 1; John 10: 30; Matthew 28: 19; Acts 5: 3-4.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man. Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1: 18-25: Colossians 2: 9.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, and that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death but also the spiritual death which is separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are now sinner by birth and by choice, positively inclines to evil, an are ruin without defense or excuse. Genesis 2: 17; Romans 5: 12-21; Psalms 51: 5; Psalms 58: 3; 1Cor. 2: 14; Romans 1: 20; Genesis 1: 26-27.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitution sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. 1Cor. 15: 1-4; 2Cor. 5: 21; 1Peter 2: 24; Romans 5: 9; 1Peter 1 18-19.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of our Lord, His bodily ascension into Heaven and His bodily presence there for us as High Priest and Advocate. 1Cor.15: 1-4; 15: 10-15; Acts 1: 9-11; Hebrews 7: 25.
7. We believe in “the blessed hope”; the personal, bodily pre-tribulation, pre- millennial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. 2Thess. 2: 1-12; John 14: 1-3; Matthew14: 44.
8. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and are thereby children of God and eternally saved. John 3: 3; Gal. 3: 24-26; 1John 5: 13.
9. We believe that Satan is literal and personal, the agent of the fall, the prince and power of this world and that he shall be judged and eternally punished. Revelation 20: 1-10; Ephesians 2: 1-4.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, both of the just and the unjust, the eternal conscious punishment of the lost, and the eternal joy of the saved. Revelation 20: 1-10; 1Thess. 4: 16-18.
11. We believe that immersion is the only form of baptism revealed and commanded in the Scriptures; that it has “NO” saving power, but it is only for those who are already saved; and that the new birth, which comes through repentance and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, is the scriptural prerequisite to baptism; therefore, only those who are old enough to believe for themselves should be baptized. Acts 2:38; Romans 6: 3-5.
12. We believe that the local church has two ordinances, baptism and the Lord’s Supper, both should be exercised through the ministry of the church. Matthew 28: 29-30; 1Cor. 11: 23-32.
13. We believe that the Bible teaches that the following officers of the church should be held by men only:
14. We believe that a New Testament Church is a body of baptized believers, assembled for worship, service, and the spread of the Gospel in all the world. Acts 2; Acts 1: 8; Matthew 28: 19-20
15. We believe that all the saved are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices. Romans 12: 1-2; James 4: 4; 1John 1: 15-17.